[Mailman-Users] Mailman/ MHonarc Integration Problem

George Theall theall at tifaware.com
Tue Feb 17 03:09:53 CET 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 08:29:36PM -0500, Michel R Vaillancourt wrote:

> Good evening, all...  I am trying to set MHonarc up to work with MailMan.  I am
> following the instructions found at:
> http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2001-10/msg00021.html

I can't help you with those instructions but would like to put in a good
word for OpenInfo's Mailman patches:

    http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/

Among the available patches are some to integrate Mailman with MHonArc
and/or Htdig.  Provided you're running reasonably current versions,
these patches are simple to apply and work wonderfully.

George
theall at tifaware.com