[Mailman-Users] list_members question

Michael Hubbard michael at offroadgeek.com
Sat Feb 7 03:42:30 CET 2004

I've recently been given repsonsibilities over a site that runs mailman lists... I'm not new to mailman - but I've run into a problem that I just can't resolve.

The original list owner is unreliable... I've emailed, called, etc... he's pretty much just given up supporting the old site and lists...

I have the mailing lists setup and running on the new server, but I don't have the membership list added yet.  I have ssh access to the old server (so I could copy the site files, etc.), but not mailman access.  So I can't seem to do a list_members <listname>.

Is there anyway I can extract the members from a file without running list_members?  Or is the mailing list screwed unti this guy calls?

Many thanks!