[Mailman-Users] Subscribers not receiving mail

Buddy Logan Buddy at DataBoySoftware.com
Fri Feb 6 23:39:16 CET 2004

> Version of Mailman?  OS?
Linux 2.4.24-grsec  / Apache 1.3.29 (Unix) / Mailman 2.1.3

> Did you create your 'mailman' mailing list?  Are the Mailman processes
> started?

The setup was automated by my ISP, who provides that service, but no
support.
I have entered subscribers in the mass subscription form and they have
received e-mail acknowledgements.
by "Mailman mailing list" do you mean something other than that?

Administrator is receiving messages, subscribers posting are receiving
acknowledgements of their posting,etc.
by "Are the Mailman processes started", do you mean something other than
that?

-- Buddy