[Mailman-Users] Re: subscribing per email

Steve Cook steve at tako.co.nz
Tue Feb 3 21:32:44 CET 2004

These also seem to work, and I think (please correct me if I'm
wrong) some spam filters keep a look out for the words
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe"

News-join at palmettomontessori.com
News-leave at palmettomontessori.com

Note also that:

News-help at palmettomontessori.com

will return a list of email commands to you. See also:

http://www.webengr.com/services/internet_servers/list/mailma
n/email_commands.html

Cheers
Steve

On 3 Feb 2004 at 14:06, Paul H Byerly wrote:

> Ken Adcock wrote:
> >This is probably such a basic question that it didn't make it into the
> >documentation. If someone wants to subscribe per email to
my list at
> >News at palmettomontessori.com what do they write in the
email? I tried
> >"subscribe" in the subject line, but the admin settings
though that the
> >person wanted to submit a POST. Can you help?
> >Ken
>
>       No command needed, but you have to use the right
address.  Try: