[Mailman-Users] Two Questions

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Dec 23 04:15:44 CET 2004

Bob Escher wrote:

>I am looking for the FAQ on how to be able to change
>the subscription page and other pages according to to the website that it is
>for
>I have 8 lists and 5 of them belong to different domains and website. I
>would
>like to customize each subscription page (and any other page a subscriber
>might see)
>to be the same as the web pages are.

For those pages that have templates, see
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp

For pages generated on the fly, there's no good solution that wouldn't
involve extensive hacking of the Python code.

>Where do I find out how to install the HTML feature for the Archieves
>and customize those for each domain(If I can't customize each one that is OK
>as well)as
>long as the archieves are in HTML.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but there are HTML templates
for the various pipermail archive pages that can be modified per the
above FAQ.