[Mailman-Users] Problem displaying & in list footer

Bob McLeran rmcleran at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 20 02:06:00 CET 2004

Using the administrative pages, the Non-Digest options sections, the
last item on the page is "Footer added to mail sent to regular list
members."  I want to add a footer containing the & character as part of
the text, but when I put the ampersand (&) in the footer text, it
doesn't display - in fact it displays"&amp" and some other characters.

How do I get the ampersand to display properly in the text?

Bob
Listmeister for T&T List using MailMan