[Mailman-Users] 100s of copies of the same mail

Jim Newton jimka at rdrop.com
Fri Dec 17 01:41:03 CET 2004

i recently set up a mailing list of about 1500 subscribers.
and then i sent a couple of test messages.  now many people
are complaining to me that they are getting several hundreds
of copies of the test messages every day and it has been
about a week later.

Will anyone vollunteer to help me figure out what
is going on here?

-jim