[Mailman-Users] Regexp topics

Enrique Vega e_studios1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 14 22:36:00 CET 2004

I'm new to using mailman and have to say that I am very impressed with
all the functions available. However, I have a question that I have not
been able to find an answer to in the archives.

How do you add multiple keywords to the Topics Section? I read the
simple instruction "Topic keywords, one per line, to match against each
message." However, when I do this, the topic does not work at all. If I
leave it as one word per topic, it works.

Is there a regexp expression I should be using instead?

I'm using Mailman version 2.1.5 with the htdig and MHonarc patches
found at:
http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/index.html

enrique