[Mailman-Users] How to 'export' mailman subscriber list

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Tue Dec 14 22:09:01 CET 2004

This is a very important thread here.  I just sent 1200 emails and none
of my hotmail subscribers seem to have gotten their emails and I think
this is exactly why.

So does anyone know how to address max mails per transaction in
Postfix?  I'm going to go and add this question on that list.

Thanks Mark

-evan