[Mailman-Users] Relay Access Denied! - FInal question on Postfix/Mailman (I hope)

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Dec 6 12:00:45 CET 2004

At 11:17 PM -0800 2004-12-05, DJ Freak wrote:

>  How do I get Postfix to relay for mailman senders??

	Well, it's kind of hard to make any suggestions without seeing
any configuration file information, or log data showing the Mailman
and postfix sides of the conversation, etc....

	That said, this is more of a postfix problem, and while there are
admins on the list who know a fair amount about postfix, you may be
better off trying to get assistance on this subject using resources
specific to that MTA.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755