[Mailman-Users] Relay Access Denied! - FInal question on Postfix/Mailman (I hope)

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Mon Dec 6 08:17:57 CET 2004

So everyone can ignore all of my previous posts now.

My last and I hope final problem is that postfix absolutely refuses to
relay for Mailman.  I have my IP/24 and 127.0.0.1/24 listed in main.cf
for Postfix.  I have my aliases listed in ~mailman/data/aliases.
mailmanctl restart now works perfectly.  I have run postalias aliases
as super user.  I have built mail groups.  I can add members and those
members get welcomed with no problem.  I JUST CAN'T POST!

I have tried making beat-hustler at mail.beathustler.com the address and I
have tried making beat-hustler at www.beathustler.com the address.  I even
made beat-hustler at beathustler.com the address.  It either comes in to
myself as a regular non-board mail or it gets relay access denied.

How do I get Postfix to relay for mailman senders??

Thank you very much in advance.

-Evan Miller