[Mailman-Users] Unknown user- what am I missing?

Zain Memon hellbender at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 02:33:37 CET 2004

I think I'll test it out on some other email addresses to make sure it
isn't my fault.

The speakeasy server is of no relation to my server... Speakeasy just
happens to be my ISP and I have an email address with them, so I was
using it to test.

I wonder why it wouldn't accept mail. Could it be because my server is
currently running on a no-ip domain? Speakeasy offers serverside spam
filtering which I've turned off, so I don't think that would be a
problem. And both gmail and hotmail accept, which surprises me as
well.

I signed up for this mailing list using my speakeasy email address,
and the messages are coming through fine.