[Mailman-Users] Getting Mailman to work properly.....

spamuser2 at chemtool.com spamuser2 at chemtool.com
Tue Aug 31 16:33:22 CEST 2004

HI all,

  I have installed mainman under a SuSe 9.0 system.  server starts up correctly.  i made a default mail list... added users to it.

when I check the /var/lib/mailman/lists/mailman directory is a see a digest.mbox when i edit the file.  i see the pending email i've sent to the list.  the problem is, they're not being propregated through the list.  they're simply stored in the mbox.

any hints/ideas as to what could be wrong?

PS.  system is running postfix/courier-imap