[Mailman-Users] WishList Items (Forced Msg from Digest,Confirm. of Approval)

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Thu Aug 26 18:17:03 CEST 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Why not either add her as a member with delivery off or add her to the
> filter of non-members allowed to post?

I try to stay out of the visible path of my list moderators. While I'm
sure most of them would be receptive to the change, I'm sure some would
whine & I'm afraid of the can of worms this could possibly open up - "why
not just allow *all* campus members to post to the lists..."

Either way, she doesn't get to see that the message was in fact approved.

--
Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst