[Mailman-Users] paid gig installing mailman on redhat (repost)

alec bennet wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 08:36:29 CEST 2004

Sorry for the repost, but I said in my last post to contact me
off-list, without reallizing that this list doesn't post email addys.

So please contact me at wrybread at DAMNSPAMMERSgmail.com

To restate my original post:

We're trying to get Mailman 2.1 working on a Redhat 9 box, which is
running Qmail. We've done all (I think) of the recommended fixes for
the Redhat 9 & Mailman 2.1 combo, and we think the remaining
problem(s) are with Qmail, but we're at the end of our rope. We'd be
glad to pay someone if they could deliver us from this hell.

So if you're interested, please contact me at the above email. We
could paypal you the funds.

Thanks.