[Mailman-Users] Stopping Mailman's cron jobs soon!!!

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Aug 19 20:15:44 CEST 2004

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, Thomas Bartolucci wrote:

> Right now I'm in the process of upgrading my email server, so I want all
> mail to halt.  My mail queue however keeps getting bogged down by
> mailman cron jobs.  What do I have to do to stop these.
>
> So far I've:
>
> 1.  Stop qrunner altogether
> 2.  Commented out the entire MAILMAN_HOME/cron/crontab.in

I'm not an expert, but it's my understanding that crontab.in is the source
file that gets copied over to the working file.  The actual file you need
to modify is /etc/cron.d/mailman (at least on my system).  Comment out all
the lines that are not commented out, or just move that file to some other
directory temporarily.

--
DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD