[Mailman-Users] Banner and Complex code in header and footer

PeteBell pbgfx at mac.com
Mon Aug 16 13:50:22 CEST 2004

On 16 Aug 2004, at 12:23, zzizzle at zzizzle.com wrote:

> If that's not the case, could someone please answer this question in a
> way people like me can understand?  I am not a programmer, and I think
> a lot of these links are confusing to non-programmers.....

> If you had bothered to follow the instructions........

I have to say I agree with what zzizzle is hinting at.  Although the
mailman-users list is for users of all degrees of experience, I think
that some of the answers given to new inexperienced users are quite
rude and short-tempered - especially considering that many of us are
not programmers and find Mailman a very complex subject. Often answers
are NOT easy to find in the archives, especially when the questions are
sometimes difficult to phrase!

Thank you for listening. Sometimes the old "count to ten" principle
wouldn't hurt.

PeteBell, UK