[Mailman-Users] delete pending mails from shell

Tom Lee tom_lee01 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 06:07:54 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have thousands of pending spam emails in a list for mailman 2.0.x, is
there a way
to delete them from shell command instead GUI? I really don't want to check
thousand times for "discard".

Also, is there a way that I can change the mailman settings, in the future,
non registered users posting email to mail list, they will get a bounced
email saying
they are not registered user to post mail and then discard the mail
automatically.
In other words, the administrator doesn't need to get involved to approval
or disapproval?

thanks.

tom