[Mailman-Users] Question about public HTML pages...

Eric Schmitz eschmitz at webbalah.net
Fri Aug 6 14:30:40 CEST 2004

Glenn,

    It sounds like the "submit" input in your PayPal form is actually
invoking the subscription form processing script. Make sure your PayPal
form is not ending up _inside_ the Mailman subscription form tags when
the subscription page is rendered. If it is, you may need to edit the
subscription form page template to make sure those forms do not overlap.

-Eric Schmitz