[Mailman-Users] Sourcing Mailman's usename/password

Mike Flaherty bmail at basspond.com
Thu Aug 5 22:16:14 CEST 2004

Hello,

I would like to create a little file upload area on my website for folks on my list to upload files to.  It would be great if I could set it up to require a valid Mailman email address/password in order to authenticate them.

I notice that the Mailman databases are not flat ASCII text.

Is it possible, with perl, to check against the Mailman subscriber database in order to confirm the matching of a given email address/password?

Thanks,
Mike