[Mailman-Users] Emails Not Getting Through?

Chad Frederick CFrederick at afsc.org
Thu Aug 5 21:22:01 CEST 2004

With topics, people don't get messages that they don't Specifically sign
up for.
Also, if you're using topics, be sure to enter in the topic keywords in
(parentheses), else the whole thing doesn't work.

In some strange cases, users will get duplicate copies of the same list
message. "No dupes" actives a clause that will try to prevent that
should it ever happen.

Charles Frederick
(215) 241 7183
Intern, Education Team, IT Department