[Mailman-Users] Email domain issue with virtual hosting

Mark Dadgar mark at pdc-racing.net
Mon Apr 26 05:43:57 CEST 2004

So I looked through the archives and couldn't find a solution to this.
Google was no help, either.

I have Mailman setup on www.justracing.com, which is also the
mailserver (sendmail) for the domain of the same name.

I have volunteered to host a mailing list for the Golden Gate Chapter
of of the BMW Car Club of America on their domain: ggcbmwcca.org

I have a virtual host set up in mm_cfg.py as follows (per the FAQ entry
for changing the domain name):

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'lists.ggcbmwcca.org'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.ggcbmwcca.org'
VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()

The list works beautifully.  All the URLs are correct.  Life is good on
this end.

However, administrative emails are sent with the following headers: