[Mailman-Users] Hide list address?

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri Sep 26 18:29:01 CEST 2003

Ricardo,

1.  You should turn on personalization within Mailman to better
understand how it works.

2.  You do understand that if you make every message different, then
Mailman has to create 1 version of the message per subscriber.  It
doesn't have to do this if all the messages it sends are the same; it
just sends one copy to the MTA.

3.  If personalization doesn't do what you want, then you can
investigate how to change the Reply-To: or CC: headers.  You don't want
to reinvent personalization from scratch.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own