[Mailman-Users] Hide list address?

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Fri Sep 26 17:36:58 CEST 2003

Thanks.

As far as changing the code, which python module handles
then sending out of messages? I'd like to attempt adding a
configuration directive that tells mailman to alter the To:
to be the member's address, not the list address.

Ricardo

----- Original Message Follows -----

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq02.002.htp