[Mailman-Users] moderator not allowed to post?

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Wed Sep 24 20:18:49 CEST 2003

Ricardo,

The scripts that come with Mailman in <mailman-dir>/bin don't cover this
right now.

In fact, they call ApprovedAddMember() in
<mailman-dir>/Mailman/MailList.py to add members.  This function has a
comment in it that indicates it may allow more user attributes in the
future.  I expect you would have to do this yourself for now, such as
indicate the moderation bit setting somehow.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own