[Mailman-Users] moderator not allowed to post?

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Wed Sep 24 20:00:47 CEST 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

----- Original Message Follows -----

> Hello,
>
> Let me add to what Jon Carnes said about this.
>
> 1.  You are right, just change the moderation bit for the
> users who want  to post.

Ok, that makes sense... is there a way to programatically
turn off the moderation bit for a particular user?

What I'm trying to do is create some scripts that will
automatically create an announcement-only list, but
providing some configuration inputs after list creation. But
I don't know if it's possible to do configuration for a
particular user that way.

Ricardo