[Mailman-Users] moderator not allowed to post?

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Wed Sep 24 19:28:17 CEST 2003

Hello,

Let me add to what Jon Carnes said about this.

1.  You are right, just change the moderation bit for the users who want
to post.

2.  I host several lists where the moderator isn't on the list of users
who can post.  Of course a moderator can always approve his or her own
post, but if it happens infrequently, it works just fine.  After all,
the people who can post may not have the time or the technical
inclination to also be moderator.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own