[Mailman-Users] Error with qrunner

Patrick Atlas patrick.atlas at mg-france.fr
Tue Sep 9 16:53:22 CEST 2003

Ok, here is some details about my installation.

MTA : Postfix 1.1.11
Redhat 8.0
python 2.2.1
anything else?

This error is only occuring for one list. Others don't generate any error
but the mails are not forwarded anymore to subscribers.

By the way I tried to launch "testall.py" ( python testall.py ? ), but got
errors too.

Patrick Atlas