[Mailman-Users] Virtual domains

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Wed Oct 29 20:16:02 CET 2003

It does appear that whatever mailing list you create, i.e. list1 is
available to all domains and virtual domains.

For example,

I have domain1, domain2, domain3.

I create a mailing list of cust_help .  I can then email to
cust_help at domain1 or cust_help at domain2 or cust_help at domain3.

This not very good.  I have used many other mailing list managers and
this is not the case and I am able to have the same list name under each
domain and virtual domain be a seperate list.