[Mailman-Users] Virtual domains

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Wed Oct 29 19:13:24 CET 2003

Here is something odd (or maybe it is supposed to be this way).

I setup mailman for virtual domains and when I added a new mailing list
via the web interface, it answered mail for the new domain.

i.e.

I added domain2 as a virtual domain and there is no option to choose
which domain the list is created for when creating the list from the web
interface.  However, when I sent to newlist at domain2 it goes.  How does
the web interface know what domain to create the list for when it does
not give you the option of domain1 or domain2?  Or, does it accept
list1 at domain1 and list1 at domain2 when you create a list1?