[Mailman-Users] Danish support in Mailman

Phil Regnauld regnauld at catpipe.net
Tue Oct 21 10:48:49 CEST 2003

Hello,

I was glad to see that Danish was announced in the supported languages
in version 2.1.3.

However, after installing and configuring this version on our servers,
I discovered that:

- the translation is incomplete
- the templates/da directory is not included, I had to retrieve it
  manually from CVS
- part of the messages are in Norwegian, mixed with danish
- there is a large amount of spelling mistakes

Now, I'm not here to criticize the effort that went into this, but
it is misleading, and tarnishing for the reputation of mailman, to announce
support for a given language when it obviously is not complete.

I will do my best to submit patches for Danish as time allows.

Sincerely,
Phil

--
  _ _ |_ | regnauld at catpipe.net                   catpipe Systems ApS   |
 (_(_||_ |          *BSD solutions, consulting, development             |