[Mailman-Users] restarting a blocked list

David Alexander dalexander at nysia.org
Tue Oct 21 16:44:18 CEST 2003

Jon,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just find it strange that the seem procedure
is working with other lists on the same Mailman installation.  Are there
any other restrictions I should know about concerning the header or
configurations?  For example, maybe there is a configuration option that is
controllable about what gets put in the headers, and that is set
differently on the different lists.  I have tried playing with a few of the
settings and comparing between lists, but so far have not had any
luck.  Plus, while I am at it :--), each time the announcements go out,
there is now a CC: line going to the list address, that all recipients
receive.  I have played with that as well, but it still shows up, ever
since we moved to 2.1.2.

Regards,

David Alexander
NYSIA