[Mailman-Users] Subject: Two digest questions

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Mon Oct 20 19:56:18 CEST 2003

      My lists are set to generate a digest daily even if it's not
full.  This is occurring at noon server time.  Anyone know where I can
change that time?  A quick perusal of the FAQ did not give me an answer

      It also seems that the digests send well before reaching the 45 Kb
limit I've set.  In fact i moved on up to 50 Kb, and it's yet to reach 40
Kb.  Not a big deal, just seems odd when the average post is 3 to 7
Kb.  Mostly curious about the inner workings on this one.

<>< Paul