[Mailman-Users] Weird segfaults

Ron Alford ronwalf at wam.umd.edu
Fri Oct 10 21:39:44 CEST 2003

I'm getting segfaults in VirginRunner and IncomingRunner, but only when
run from mailmanctl.  Judging from gdb and strace, this sefault comes
during a cPickle.load of <listname>/config.pck.  Mailman continues to
segfault even with fresh installations (and no old data).

What's weird is that it doesn't sefault if the qrunners are run
individually (my current hack is 'watch bin/qrunner -v -r All -o')

I'm running mailman-2.1.2 with python2.2.3 on redhat 7.3, with qmail as
the mail exchanger (not exactly a stock system).

Anyone seen this before?
Thanks,
-Ron

--