[Mailman-Users] Re: Subscription form

Brandon Ballheim brncnsmr at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 21:15:12 CEST 2003

Paul,

Unfortunately I don't have access to the server files.  You see my web host
manages the Mailman server and since they support it they don't want anyone
having access to the template files.

Do you know if I could script the necessary commands for (subscribe,
unsubscribe, password management) from within my own custom user interface?
For example, could a command parameter be sent along with a form submit to
Mailman to perform, say for example, a subscription verification?

Thank you again! I really appreciate your assistance!

-Brandon