[Mailman-Users] Help: Question on settings

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Tue Oct 7 20:02:52 CEST 2003

Hello everyone.

I'm having a problem with some settings on Mailman; Specifically, when
people send to the list, the message has to be approved first.

I've looked under the settings for the list, but I cant seem to figure out
how to shut that off. I just want people to be able to send the my list(s)
without having to have approval. Where can I fix that?

Secondly, im running postfix and I saw this in my maillog, and not sure
what i means:

Oct  7 11:04:40 corpmail postfix/qmgr[16470]: 76698AB549:
from=<mailman-bounces at courtesymortgage.com>, size=1634, nrcpt=1 (queue active)

mailman-bounces  can someone tell me what that is?

I appreciate everyones help.

Jason