[Mailman-Users] Minor doc suggestion. Location of smrsh directory

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 15:38:03 CEST 2003

Red Hat and a few other Distributions (that piggy back off RH maybe?)
use /etc/smrsh as their default.

The default if you install smrsh (sendmail) from source is
/usr/adm/sm.bin.  That's totally whacked.

Your point is a good one though, and I've run into that problem more
than once.  I've updated the 3.14 FAQ to indicate the alternate location
of the smrsh directory.  Thanks!

Jon Carnes