[Mailman-Users] MM 2.1.3 version Mailman-htdig integration patches available

Kevin McCann kmccann at bellanet.org
Wed Oct 1 19:15:41 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 12:43, Richard Barrett wrote:

> I cannot claim credit for a patch "to allow editing of messages sent to
> a moderated list". Sounds neat but it is not one of mine.

???

Strange ... I thought I read about such a patch on your web site
yesterday when I went to download the MM/Mhonarc patch you mentioned on
the list. Hmmm. Maybe I read it somewhere else (I've been doing a lot of
poking around hewre and there in the last couple of days)

> > Barry, whaddaya say about the "edit moderated messages" patch? Can this
> > be done?
> >

> Probably best to identify the patch with its sourceforge tracker number
> if you want to get BW to act.

Heck, I have to find the thing first   ;-)  ...  I coulda *sworn* I saw
it on you site ....

- Kevin