[Mailman-Users] 2 questions about mailman

Damar Thapa, ICT Technician tech at kennedy.edu.hk
Thu Nov 27 07:22:37 CET 2003

Hi,

I just completed mailman installation under RH9.0, and seems it is working fine. While I go through the documentations, I would like to ask the list the following questions:

1.    Not all our list users are capable of going to the list URL and subscribe to the list.  Can List Manager/Administrator simply put the list of email addresses as subscribers? If possible,how and where it can be done?

2.    As a school, we would like to keep some of our lists within our domain (subscriptions to be allowed only from our school email addresses!).  Is it possible?

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Damar Thapa
ICT Technician, Kennedy School