[Mailman-Users] Problem with localhost.localdomain

Sasa Stupar sasa at stupar.homelinux.net
Mon Nov 24 00:36:42 CET 2003

Hi!

I am new to mailman. I have compiled and instaled the current stable
version. I have also created an initial list mailman like it is
described in the INSTALL. My problem is that when I log in
http://mydomain/mailman/admin/mailman and want to click on some links
like privacy or language or even setting I get back error that
"localhost.localdomain could not be found..."
I have setup in the mm-cfg.py the variables DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST =
'mydomain.com' and DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'mydomain.com'.
What am I missing here ?

Sasa