[Mailman-Users] Unwanted headers in mail body

W. van Eis wop at quicknet.nl
Thu Nov 20 11:45:57 CET 2003

HI,

I'm new to this list. Hope you can help me out.

I'm running a mail list through a ISP, so i'm not the owner of the server
and don't have acces to the Mailman host.
But i've the following question; Some of our users recieve mails with
complete headers in the body and the original message is messed up. And
there's now sender visable. Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem?
I don't happens all the time on al the messages, but it's very irritating.

Every help would be greatfull...
Thanks in advance!

Wop

Running mailist on :  www.verenigdestaten.info ( dutch site )