[Mailman-Users] Easiest way to have all admin-sites protected by https

Lukas Ruf ruf at rawip.org
Thu Nov 20 10:57:51 CET 2003

Dear all,

I run several mailing list on various virtual hosts with mailman 2.1.2
on a Linux 2.4 server.  This works just great!  (Thanks to the
developers!).

However, I would like to secure all administrative web-pages by https.
Searching the web and <http://list.org/docs.html> has not really led
me to an understanding on how to achieve this.

I would be very happy if anyone could give me either pointers or
concrete hints for this problems!  Thanks in advance!

wbr,
Lukas
PS: https for the VirtualHosts in my Apache works already fine.
    I tried to achieve this by inserting 'redirect permanent /mailman
    "https://.."' -- without the intended effect, however.
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |