[Mailman-Users] Mailman does not work after re-install of RH9

Lars Poulsen lars at beagle-ears.com
Sat Nov 8 02:27:35 CET 2003

Due to a system crash, I re-installed RH-9. After the install, all
my data is recovered, including Mailman, but it is not working:

1) Sending a message to any mailing list says there is no such
    mailing list
2) The web interfae says there are no mailing lists
3) The command line interface says all the lists are there
4) /home/mailman/lists shows all the lists are still there

I'm not a python programmer; I have done minor tweaks in the
scripts, but I don't even know where to begin looking for this.

Any ideas on what to look for?
--
/ Lars Poulsen - lars at beagle-ears.com - http://www.beagle-ears.com/lars/
   Home phone: 805-569-5277          Cell phone: 805-708-2237