[Mailman-Users] https

Paolo De Riso p.der at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 7 15:11:04 CET 2003

Leaving the list archive as it is and using Apache module mod_rewrite
was my first try.
I used exactly the same rules the you have suggested.
But it seems not work completely. I can't modify some settings in the
administration page of the lists. Nevertheless if I didn't care about the
internal link in http, the continuous jumping from http to https and viceversa
produce (to the user) all that boring (in some case) window messages
"you are leaving secure connection".

In your case does it happen nothing about that?

For these reasons I decided to try to "regenerate" the archive
in order to have https in all links before activating mod_rewrite settings.

Paolo