[Mailman-Users] Administrative Database page doesn't work

Michael Clark mclark at cdtmail.org
Fri Nov 7 02:33:18 CET 2003

Hi,

Running Mailman 2.11, on RedHat 7.1, Sendmail, everything is working
fine. Except that the Administrative Database interface doesn't
actually do anything. I can see the requests that have accumulated,
but none of the radio buttons actions do anything. What obvious
problem am I missing? File and directory permissions look correct,
mail is otherwise sent correctly, web approval of list subscription
requests works. Thanks, Michael

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/