[Mailman-Users] Digest problem

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Fri Nov 7 02:02:24 CET 2003

      I'm seeing a seemingly random problem with digests.  The first line
of the post as found in the mbox (From ....) is stuck right onto the end of
the last line of the proceeding post, without even a space.  The message is
not recognized as a new message in the contents or in the body of the
digest, and the full headers appear in the digest.  I have not been able to
find a pattern.  even some of my posts have done this, while others with
identical formatting do not.  I am now monitoring the digest.mbox to see if
I can catch it before it goes out.  My guess is that the separating line is
not being added?  Any hints on where to dig for the problem appreciated.

<>< Paul