[Mailman-Users] Newlist Automation scripts

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Tue Nov 4 01:09:53 CET 2003

I left out some details from my last message about creating a list
automatically from a file with no manual process involved.

I'm running Mailman 2..1.2 on RED HAT 9 using postfix.  I've setup
postfix to automatically add the new mailing lists attributes to be
configured in the alias file with the instruction provided in the
install of mailman 2.0, so that portion is already accomplished for
automation.
I just need the rest automated.

--
Kory Wheatley