[Mailman-Users] DNS/Sendmail issue upon install

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri May 30 00:21:38 CEST 2003

You either have not put the aliases (printed out when you created the
list) into /etc/aliases -or- you have not run newaliases after editing
the /etc/aliases file.

You can check out FAQ 3.14 which does a fairly good job of covering most
post-install issues with Mailman version 2.0

Good Luck - Jon Carnes