[Mailman-Users] Installing Mailman

John Grafflin jwgrafflin at ev1.net
Wed May 28 00:07:07 CEST 2003

Thanks Paul,

Right now it seems the simpliest solution to my needs is to find a host that
already has Mailman installed, or at least one that will install it for me.
I found one host that had Mailman installed, but they also had cpanel. As
I'm sure you are aware, cpanel has altered the code so you can't use Mailman
as it was designed.

Surely among all the list members someone can suggest a host that will meet
my basic needs. In the meantime, I'll start doing the research on Linux.

John