[Mailman-Users] No aliases after creating a list

René Berber rberber at legosoft.com.mx
Tue May 27 03:26:16 CEST 2003

Hello,

Could someone confirm this?  After creating a new list (mailman version 2.1.2) using the Web interface I'm not getting any instructions for adding the required mail aliases.  None on the "Mailing list creation results" page, and none in the confirmation mail sent to the owner.

I had to use what the FAQ says, changing the obsolete parts to use the mailman command, but is the 4 aliases (i.e test, test-admin, test-owner, test-request) all you have to set?

Thanks!
--
René Berber